Tuesday 5 February 2013

Healthy Hoof Nail Treatment - A Review

Whilst looking for something to strengthen my nails, since I've started changing my polish a little too often, I came across this little beauty on Amazon.  The reviews were favourable and the price was great so thought I would give it a go (plus I loved the little pot).  The cream is an intensive protein treatment for nails, based on an equestrian formula.  If it's good enough for horses...!


The cream inside is a very thick consistency and smells lovely - very lavender-y (is that even a word? no, but you know what I mean).  The smallest of bits goes a long way and I've been massaging it into my nails each evening when I get into bed.

(Open pot)

I'd been looking at other options and I know lots of you like the cuticle oils but I often read in bed and didn't want to get the oil on my books/kindle, so opted for a cream instead.  It sinks in relatively quickly and feels very nourishing   After only a week's use my nails feel much stronger and look whiter.  In fact they are practically rock hard!  The skin around my nails is much softer too.  At this price I have no complaints   I'm curious if it's going to get rid of the vertical ridges that have appeared recently.  I'm not sure if these are due to too much polish or perhaps it's an age thing.  Either way, perhaps they'll go in time.

(Stronger, whiter nails)

If you've not tried this before I can highly recommend it.

x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've never heard of this but might need to give this a go! My nails are a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found it completely by accident and thought I'd give it a go. I still can't get over how strong my nails are after just a week (they were quite soft before and quite clear, but they now are hard as rock and really white).

    ReplyDelete