Monday 4 February 2013

Weigh In - The Harcombe Diet

I've been a little quiet on the posting front - mostly because I felt a little blue this weekend.  I was however, given a lovely surprise this morning when I weighed myself to see my progress on The Harcombe Diet.  I used to weigh myself daily so trying to resist has been hard, but it all paid off when I got on the scales and discovered that since starting, I've lost 15lbs.  I am over the moon!



I've been dipping in and out of Phase 1 and 2.  The beauty of this diet is it enables you to mix and match depending on what you have planned for that week.  As last week was pretty quiet on the social front I was able to focus on doing Phase 1 which is the most restricted part of the diet.  I switched to Phase 2 at the weekend which allowed me to have some red wine and a little bit of chocolate.  It makes all the difference having a treat at the weekend.

So - I shall weigh in again in a couple of weeks time.  I'm hoping to have hit the 21lb mark.

Thanks for reading and take care x



Photo source: www.harcombediet.com

2 comments:

  1. Great post, well done with loosing weight, I know how you feel as im blogging about my weight loss too, you should go check it out :)

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    Check out my blog here: http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for commenting - shall enjoy reading updates on your blog to see how you get on x

      Delete