Sunday 20 January 2013

OPI Oz Collection (and Urban Decay)

As if I couldn't be excited enough about the MAC Betty and Veronica Collection I now find out that OPI are doing a collection inspired by the upcoming movie 'Oz The Great and Powerful'.  The movie alone is enough to give me dry mouth (it's got James Franco in it for crying out loud) but check out the photos I've sourced from the net, below:
(Must own them all)
(The complete collection)

The collection comprises 3 glitters, a liquid sand and 4 creams.

Then to tip me over the edge I discover that in Spring 2013 Urban Decay are bringing out two make up pallets, based on Theodora (a dark collection) and Glinda (a lighter collection):

(Theodora)

(Glinda)

*Scream*!

Are you a Theodora or a Glinda kinda girl?  Or can a woman be both? (I certainly like to think so).

xx


(pictures sourced from fashionmagazine.com)

6 comments:

  1. Hey, i've nominated you for the Liebster Award:) check it out on my blog page!

    Hannah xxx

    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally got around to doing the post - thank you once again x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Hannah that's so sweet of you - I shall post up later in the week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look so pretty, definitely a must have! Great blog post :) x

    blondieslens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Isabel - I am counting down the days until they are released!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And same, the glitter ones are especially pretty (I have a weakness for sparkles, what can I say?)

      Delete